Woods Hole, Massachusetts
Henniker, New Hampshire
Plymouth, New Hampshire
- B.A./B.S., exceptional organizational, time management, and written and verbal communication skills
- Must be highly detail-oriented with ability for multi-tasking
- A self-starter, diplomatic, proactive individual capable of managing cash collection and reconciliation processes
- Must use good judgment and have a working knowledge of practices, policies and procedures concerning Student Accounts and Cashier Services
- Three to five years of related experience
Please note all newly hired staff and faculty will need to be in compliance with Boston University's COVID-19 Vaccination and Booster Requirement within 30 days of date of hire. You must upload your vaccine documentation or request a medical or religious exemption (instructions). For further information on the University's response to COVID-19, please visit the COVID-19 Resources site.
We are an equal opportunity employer, and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, physical or mental disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, military service, pregnancy or pregnancy-related condition, or because of marital, parental, or veteran status. We are a VEVRAA Federal Contractor.