Janitorial Account Manager
Job Description Summary
The Janitorial Account Manager is a position within the line of operations at C&W Services and is responsible for the management of an account in downtown Boston, and the supervisors assigned to the account. Specific responsibilities include payroll, overall safety program of the account, work-scheduling of all account personnel, establishing work standards, conducting site evaluations/audits, overall inventory/equipment usage, budget control, employee evaluations, troubleshooting/problem solving, orientation and training of supervisor and support staff, customer relations, and special project work as requested.
Pay range: $70k-$75 per year, based on experience.
Duties & Responsibilities:
The Janitorial Account Manager reports to the Operations Manager and is responsible for the following activities:
- Manages the overall activities of a project and supervises the supervisors.
- Prepares monthly and Quarterly Business Review reports for the client
- Maintains/ monitors work schedules of all personnel, including the preparation and submission of weekly payroll time sheets.
- Establishes/maintains work performance standards
- Conducts quality assurance checks and manages materials inventory as well as general use.
- Coordinates and controls special project work of equipment
- Measures performance of accounts against assigned budgets and quality standards
- Resolves on-site service delivery problems.
- Participates in ongoing management/technical skill development training programs.
- Conducts orientation of employees, develops employees' skills/abilities and performs annual employee evaluations.
- Works with other departments within the company to pilot new programs, procedures and innovations.
- Maintains effective ongoing customer relations.
Skills and Qualifications:
- Five to ten years of janitorial management experience at large facilities, and up-to-date knowledge of cleaning practices/procedures.
- Bilingual in English and Spanish or Portuguese.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills and the ability to interact effectively at all levels.
- Computer skills including strong Word, Excel skills and PowerPoint
- High school diploma or equivalent.
This position requires compliance with our COVID related protocols, which includes providing documentation of full vaccination as per CDC guidelines.
C&W Services is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, please call the ADA line at 1-888-365-5406 or email HRServices@cushwake.com. Please refer to the job title and job location when you contact us.
In compliance with the Americans with Disabilities Act Amendments Act (ADAAA), if you have a disability and would like to request an accommodation in order to apply for a position at Cushman & Wakefield, email HRServices@cushwake.com or HRServices@cwservices.com. All inquiries not related to accommodations will go unanswered.